Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gripcase iPad kid friendly case and stand review - YouTube

  
 Gripcase iPad kid friendly case and stand review - YouTube located below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_KGcHAJKoc&feature=youtu.be

This case is definitely my favorite case of all time and I have tried many.
I sent this to Gripcase today:True story, last week on of my students was working with another professional. They both had their iPads on the table. Hers was in a traditional, leather-like easel stand and my student's was in his Gripcase. The student became distressed and tossed the teachers iPad then he tossed his own. Both hit the floor but only one screen broke. Which one survived you ask? YUP the Gripcase iPad had NO damage!!! Good to know it really does protect our investment. Thanks Gripcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment